optimization problem

tallman2366

a rectangular box resting on the xy plane with one vertex at the origin. The opposite vertex lies in the plane.
6x+4y+3z=24
Find the maximum value. Thank you so much

By now with over 16 posts you should know that this forum is NOT a homework service forum--that is we do not solve homework problems for students. Rather we expect the student to solve their own problem--with our help.

So please follow our guideline and show us the work you have done so far.

BTW, you never said what 6x+4y+3z=24 means.

We already told you that we don't work that way on this forum.

No I was not told that. I will not be using your service any more. I will find help else where

I am sorry that I said that you were told that we do not allow students to email us. Someone on this site just last week asked us to do that same thing (correspond by email). In the 5 years I have been her I never noticed any student ask that before last week. I just assumed that it was you last week. I am genuinely sorry that I did not check out the information before I said that you were told before.

Have a great day!

I apologize if i sounded rude. An apology from you is not warranted, but thank you anyway. i appreciate all of your help. All the best

I apologize if i sounded rude. An apology from you is not warranted, but thank you anyway. i appreciate all of your help. All the best
I disagree with you. I accused you of something and I was wrong about it. I am really sorry!

I hope that you continue to use this site.