Out of these around 20-30 projects, which project should I choose for final year cse project?

shivajikobardan

1640765227179.png
1640765278753.png
1640765298331.png

1640765318298.png

My criteria for choosing this project-:

->Should be easy.
->Should be doable in 1.5 months.
->Should not to be too easy and should be just hard enough to be a major project.
->It is a group project but since this is nepal lol mainly 1 person is going to do it. max 2 persons will do this.
->Our skill level is not much. The one who is doing the project knows how to code in django and is good with programming. I personally know the basics of python but I have never made any projects

->We will do projects that have course tutorial. The reason is due to 5) our skill level is not that much so.
these are the types of project our friends are doing for example. if you want to see the complexity of the project that our friends are doing so that you could help us choose it.

Yesterday I asked with 500 projects,today I am asking with around 20 projects, any guidance will be really valuable. If anyone wants full projects list just contact me I will share that.

I too would recommend that you prioritise your group's favourite topic.

A secondary consideration might be, does your group have a preferred supervisor/ lecturer? Someone positive and helpful. You might be able to work out who your supervisor(s) could be for a given topic.

Choose a topic that YOU are interested in.
we choose employee promotion prediction project...idk man we studied data mining(aka machine learning) but i am not very confident that i will be able to do that project but there is 1 my friend, who is gonna do it..:( i wish i could do it man..i can just search for what to do not really do it.

we choose employee promotion prediction project...idk man we studied data mining(aka machine learning) but i am not very confident that i will be able to do that project but there is 1 my friend, who is gonna do it..:( i wish i could do it man..i can just search for what to do not really do it.
What predictive modelling methods and/or machine learning algorithms have you learned?

That's a good amount. Assuming you feel decent about most of these methods, should be good enough for you to build a predictive model. Which method to use obviously depends on your objective, and your data set. Why do you think you can't do it?
my programming basics aren't that strong although my foundational knowledge(theory) is decent...so.

my programming basics aren't that strong although my foundational knowledge(theory) is decent...so.
Not sure what language you use, but R have packages to accommodate all of the models you listed. It does not require much coding. R is open-source, so you can find pretty anything online. Also, I hope your partner can compensate for your coding weakness in return for your theory knowledge.

Not sure what language you use, but R have packages to accommodate all of the models you listed. It does not require much coding. R is open-source, so you can find pretty anything online. Also, I hope your partner can compensate for your coding weakness in return for your theory knowledge.
we are doing it in python. i know basics of python but not confident in it...my partner is pro at coding. he can learn any coding in 1 hr and code it. idk how he does it man..