Pizza Oven baking capacity

evaa

Hi,
the oven has per Hour total baking capacity of 38 pieces of pizza with diameter 450mm- calculated on BAKING DIMENSIONS - belt width L- 650mm, internal length 910mm, (total length P 2050mm, total length P with pizza rest 2475mm, total baking surface 0,59M)

I need to calculate the per Hour total baking capacity for my product which has dimension of 750mm x 500mm.
Am i missing some important measure or info in this? Would appreciate the step by step guide to calculate this,

Thank you,

the oven has per Hour total baking capacity of 38 pieces of pizza with diameter 450mm- calculated on BAKING DIMENSIONS - belt width L- 650mm
Does the string "450mm- calculated on BAKING DIMENSIONS - belt width L- 650mm" indicate subtraction of some sort?

internal length 910mm, (total length P 2050mm, total length P with pizza rest 2475mm, total baking surface 0,59M)
What is "pizza rest"? Does "total baking surface" refer to the "internal length" without the "pizza rest"? Why is the "total baking surface" given as a length instead of an area?

I need to calculate the per Hour total baking capacity for my product which has dimension of 750mm x 500mm.
Are you saying that your pizzas are rectangular?

When you reply, please include the full and exact text of the exercise, and a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far. It will probably also be helpful if you included recent topics of study in your calculus class, so we can guess which tools you are expected to bring to bear.

Thank you!

Eliz.

Total belt width is 650mm, my product is 750mm x 500mm so it means it needs to go into the oven lengthwise. Yes, pizza rest is just on front of the actual baking area.
Yes my pizzas are rectangular, see attachment about the actual oven -http://cloud.morettiforni.com:8088/Moretti_Professional/English/serieT/TT96G/TT96G_eng.pdf Thank you very much for helping,
Your pizzas must necessarily go one after the other. Is there a minimum distance required between pies? Also, in the manufacturer's specs, is it possible that these smaller pies are placed a bit to one side or the other, so that the lengthwise areas (if squared off) overlap a bit?

Does not need to have distance. Donť know if they did calculate them with overlap/squared off,

Does not need to have distance. Donť know if they did calculate them with overlap/squared off,
If there is no distance between the pies, then the dough of one pie, when it swells during baking, will fuse with the dough of the next pie. So there must necessarily be some space between the pies.

I'm sorry, but there remains just way too much missing information, starting with the precise statement of the homework exercise and the topic(s) of recent study in your calculus class. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give up until that information is available in full, including your efforts so far. ?

Hi,
the oven has per Hour total baking capacity of 38 pieces of pizza with diameter 450mm- calculated on BAKING DIMENSIONS - belt width L- 650mm, internal length 910mm, (total length P 2050mm, total length P with pizza rest 2475mm, total baking surface 0,59M)

Am i missing some important measure or info in this? Would appreciate the step by step guide to calculate this,

Thank you,
Is this problem "a homework" for a class you are attending or a "practical problem" for your business?