Please friends help me solve this.

Eben

Represent 6 exponential (I) pi 3 in polar form

Attachments

• IMG_20210228_104447~2.jpg
    IMG_20210228_104447~2.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 15
Is that supposed to be a subscript 3 as you wrote it? I don't know what that would mean. You may need to show the original printed problem.

What have you learned about complex numbers in exponential form? It's essentially equivalent to polar form:

Is that supposed to be a subscript 3 as you wrote it? I don't know what that would mean. You may need to show the original printed problem.

What have you learned about complex numbers in exponential form? It's essentially equivalent to polar form:
That's the question above.

That's the question above.
What you wrote looks like \(3e^{i\pi_3}\), which is meaningless. It would be reasonable if it were \(3e^{i\pi/3}\), with a division; or it might be something else. Please help me know what you are asking, rather than just tell me there's nothing more you can say.

Then do as we ask and show your thinking, so we can tell what kind of help you need:

Did the links I supplied, or your own textbook or notes, tell you nothing?

One thing I haven't explicitly mentioned is that there are different ways to "represent in polar form" (some of which are shown in the first link), so I need to see what form you have learned. An example from your own course would be very helpful.

What you wrote looks like \(3e^{i\pi_3}\), which is meaningless. It would be reasonable if it were \(3e^{i\pi/3}\), with a division; or it might be something else. Please help me know what you are asking, rather than just tell me there's nothing more you can say.

Then do as we ask and show your thinking, so we can tell what kind of help you need:

Did the links I supplied, or your own textbook or notes, tell you nothing?

One thing I haven't explicitly mentioned is that there are different ways to write "polar form" (some of which are shown in the first link), so I need to see what form you have learned. An example from your own course would be very helpful.
did you see the picture I attached to the question..?
That's the question.

did you see the picture I attached to the question..?
That's the question.
Of course I did. That's what I said looks like a nonsensical subscript 3.

I'm asking for the printed or formatted original, so I can see what it really looks like. Or at least tell me what it means.

I'm also asking for any evidence that you have thought about the problem yourself. Have you??? You're wasting a lot of time not providing what we need in order to help you.

Beer soaked request follows.
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.
We can help you better if we know where you're stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.
We can help you better if we know where you're stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.
Represent 6 { e }^{ i { \pi }_{ 3 } } in a polar form.

Represent 6 { e }^{ i { \pi }_{ 3 } } in a polar form.
Please do us all a favor and post not a picture of your handwriting (which you could have misinterpreted because of fatigue or being cross eyed or even having one too many) but a screenshot or a picture of the page where you got your problem.

Putting a subscript on \(\displaystyle \pi\) would be extremely strange while \(\displaystyle \pi/3\) would be very common. You have been asked repeatedly to show a picture of the problem in the actual textbook so that we can be certain you are not misreading it.