Please, help find the ratio between volumes

Darya

We have a cube ABCDEFGH. M, N, R, S are middle points of AB, AD, EF, FG. Planes MRN, BFH, BDS divide the cube into 4 polygons. Find the ratio between their volumes. I'd be very very thankful

Attachments

• cube.png
    cube.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 3
Are you serious? You want us to do your work for you with no input from you? Did you read the name of this site and see that it has the word help in it? How would it be helpful to you if we just give you the answer. If you want, you can post your attempt at solving this problem and someone will help YOU arrive at the correct answer.

Are you serious? You want us to do your work for you with no input from you? Did you read the name of this site and see that it has the word help in it? How would it be helpful to you if we just give you the answer. If you want, you can post your attempt at solving this problem and someone will help YOU arrive at the correct answer.
well, where do you see me asking for a complete solution? Any hints and clues would help a lot.

See if you can use the information I have provided to work out the first three volumes. Can you see an easy to work out the fourth volume without working it out directly?
Remember to express the volumes as a ratio.
405F562B-4100-4020-9A97-61F20C0EFE68.jpeg