Please Help. I am 100% confused about a question!!

JeanPR

Hi All,

This is my first time on the forum. Apologies in advance for anything wrong in my post.

I have an assignment to submit and I am a little bit confused about the question the examiner is asking. I read the question about a thousand times and try to understand what the question is about, but I cannot get it. I am 100% confused.

I am sure I can get help here ?. Please see the picture below.

Jere-Ques.jpg

Please help me and let me know what you think the question is about.

Regards

Hi All,

This is my first time on the forum. Apologies in advance for anything wrong in my post.

I have an assignment to submit and I am a little bit confused about the question the examiner is asking. I read the question about a thousand times and try to understand what the question is about, but I cannot get it. I am 100% confused.

View attachment 32470

Regards
The questions are about TRIGONOMETRY!

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem

I agree the statement of the problem is meaningless. It is apparently question 2 on some list of questions. Does it refer to question 1? Were there some general instructions given at the beginning? We need more context or information.

Hi All,

View attachment 32470

Regards
The question says,

1651266304057.png

Since the question is clearly missing at least one word (my guess is "as a decimal", but I could be wrong), you should ask whoever assigned this to you, what it is intended to say.

If you can't, write in your assumption about its meaning (which should be the simplest reasonable assumption, given the context), to make it clear what question you are answering.

On the other hand, if you don't know what [imath]\sin331^\circ[/imath] means, or how to calculate it, please tell us what you have been learning, so we can help.