Please help me to solve the following problem please. Thank you.

9+ 11= 20 so a "ratio 9:11" IS 9/20 gold and 11/20 silver.
If the total weight of the "white gold" is W then the weight of gold is 9W/20 and the weight of silver is 11W/20.

Let P be the cost of gold. Then the cost of silver is .1P.

The cost of 9W/20 gold is 9PW/20 and the cost of 11W/20 silver is 11PW/200.

What is the ratio?

Suppose gold costs 1000 dollars an ounce. So, given the ratios in the problem, how much does silver cost an ounce?

Now suppose you want to make 20 ounces of white gold. How much gold must you buy? What will that cost? How much silver must you buy? What will that cost? So the value of 20 ounces of white gold is? And the value of 20 ounces of gold is?

So the ratio of white gold : gold is?

Basically, both JeffM and I told you exactly how to do this. Are you saying you cannot do the arithmetic or that you just don't want to?

Suppose gold costs 1000 dollars an ounce. So, given the ratios in the problem, how much does silver cost an ounce?

Now suppose you want to make 20 ounces of white gold. How much gold must you buy? What will that cost? How much silver must you buy? What will that cost? So the value of 20 ounces of white gold is? And the value of 20 ounces of gold is?

So the ratio of white gold : gold is?
Yes?
Basically, both JeffM and I told you exactly how to do this. Are you saying you cannot do the arithmetic or that you just don't want to?
I couldn’t make it 101:200 that’s why I requested for help. Thank you.

Yes?

I couldn’t make it 101:200 that’s why I requested for help. Thank you.
You don’t seem to get what we do here. We help you find the answer rather than give you the answer. One way we do that is to ask you questions that will guide you to the answer on your own. If you don’t answer our questions, you are wasting everyone’s time. I asked you eight questions in post 3. You answered none of them.