Please help!!

Reiji

Okay, so I am a 5th grader. I always had a hard time in Math. I do studying (REALLY HARD), and everything. If you live in Georgia (and their public schools), you might know something called the CRCT. It's a test where you do every subject a day, and the county or state decides if you can go to the next grade.

Enough of that, I have gotten my results today... I failed Math. They are doing a redo next week but there is one problem. I Don't know what to do. I am good at math, but I am bad at applying it and need extra practice. I also need ways or methods to remove my stress. It's getting on my nerves! My friends won't help me, nor my teacher. My parents tried to help me but it didn't work. My parents and I reviewed stuff in my text book but it does not work. I have cried allot because I am afraid if I do not pass 5th and go to the 6th grade! Please help me! :(

It's been hours with no replies. The redo is next week and I need as much help on how to remove test anxiety and stress. Please help me out here!!

We can only help you - if you put up some problems.

I do not know how else we can help you....