Please please please help me answer these questions I’ll be eternally grateful my deadlines today

endeavourlppp

All information is on attached sheet I’ll been trying for days and can’t figure it out I need this answering for my grade I’m no good at maths and this will save me thanks for taking your time to help me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
Sorry, getting answers to these particular questions will not save you if you are "not good at maths". What will help is working on the problem areas.
If you post your work and let us know where you are stuck will be happy to point you in the right direction.

… I can't open the attachment.
The attachment displays for me.

@endeavourlppp -- Please see the Read Before Posting notice, and follow the guidelines listed on how to ask for help in the forum. Thanks!

Pro Tip:: It's better for struggling students to seek help as soon as possible. Waiting until the last day is generally counter-productive to learning processes.

\(\;\)

The attachment displays for me.

Please see the Read Before Posting notice, and follow the guidelines listed on how to ask for help in the forum. Thanks!

Pro Tip:: It's better for struggling students to seek help as soon as possible. Waiting until the last day is generally counter-productive to learning processes.

\(\;\)
But you still could help a little...Free Math Help.

Too many students don't know what "trying" means. They may mean "waiting for days for some inspiration", rather than "reading the textbook, working similar problems, going over class notes, visiting the teacher's office hour, and whatever else will help them learn the material".

And "help" means working with them to find and fill whatever gaps there are in their knowledge, so they can try the next problem on their own (or with less help). It definitely does not mean doing the whole problem for them so they don't have to do any work.

On the other hand, help can start with a little hint to get them moving. But that seems more worthwhile when they demonstrate from the start that they are willing to work. And in this case, the problem tells exactly what to do; it is its own set of hints.

I have another reason not to respond in this case. This is basic stuff in introductory microeconomics, and nothing mathematical is required but solving a system of two linear equations and working with a single quadratic equation. If the student managed to set the equations up, I would give hints on the basic algebra involved, but the student seems to have no understanding of the very simple general model that the equations exemplify. The only help that would be useful in getting this student a good grade is to do the problem in its entirety. And the conditions under which I would do so are not met here.

But you still could help a little...Free Math Help.
Obviously we have a different definition of what help means. Re-read the post you recently replied to regarding what kind of help we offer here.

go to http://web2.0calc.com/ with your homework.

CPhil and others there will happily do all your homework for you guaranteeing you learn absolutely zero in the process.

But you don't really care about that so it's all good.

Obviously we have a different definition of what help means. Re-read the post you recently replied to regarding what kind of help we offer here.

Sorry. Sarcasm doesn't carry through a screen very well.

I was deceived into thinking that they legitimately needed help. I was being a pain.:(

I was deceived into thinking that they legitimately needed help. I was being a pain.:(
I suspect that we have all from time to time provided more help than was warranted or even outright answers. It is hard to determine when someone is a student in a class, an auto-didact, or an adult completely divorced from school in need of a specific answer to a practical problem. I have completely different views on how each type of person should be answered. But when someone posts a printed problem with marks indicated, the probabilities are overwhelming that we are dealing with a student who should follow our guidelines.