Possible Combinations for football pool

Gamer

Ok at work we have a football pool ,object is to pick the winning team of each one of 15 professional football games being played that week,Thursday night games are not included.Whoever picks the most winners that week ,wins the pool for that week.My question is how many combinations of winners are possible ? is there a formula to arrive at the answer?I have filled out many football pool sheets with different combinations and was wondering just how many combinations are actually possible ? I am 60 years old and have not been to a math class in many many years and I would definitely appreciate your help,thank you very much

Forgetting the possibility of ties and postponements, there are only two possible outcomes for each game. 2*2*2*2*2*...2

true 2 possible outcomes for each game but there are 15 games.so you need to pick 15 winners, the number of combinations is very high as i have manually written out the possible combinations but stopped because the amount was getting so high.there must be a formula which takes into account 2 choices of 15 games.thanks for any input