Preferenses in the new system

topsquark

Hey there. Not sure I like the new look but I'll spend some time with it. At least it is easy to see how to use it.

I do have a minor problem. As typical with me I'm a bit backward: I prefer to view the newest post in a thread as the first entry so I can see what's new on the thread without having to scroll down the whole thread. I can't find that option, if it is still on the site.

Any help? Thanks!

-Dan

Hey Dan! :)

XenForo doesn't have a core option to allow users to view threads with posts listed in descending chronological order. There is an addon at the XF support site that allows this as an option on a per forum basis.

Dan, I don't see any viewing options, under the general preferences section in member settings. However, each board's index page -- as well as the list of new posts -- contains links for jumping to the last post in each thread displayed. The link is the timestamp above the author's username, and it appears all the way to the right. ?

PS: Based on my own experiences at other XF sites, with time I think you'll come to like the layout.