prime numbers whose digits are in strictly ascending order

Cubist

Btw, I have another idea:
In a given base it I repeat a digit n times how many of this numbers could be prime.
Example: in base 2: 11,111,1111,11111 (3,7,15,31) or in base 3: 11,111,1111,22,222 (4,13,40,8,,26)
It seems that repeated even digits result even numbers, so they are not primes, for sure.
May be other eliminating rules?

I guess your goal is to find an undiscovered pattern in the prime numbers. That would be an amazing achievement. And it might be someone just like you who is just "playing around with ideas" who finds such a pattern!

The idea quoted above seems less likely to succeed than the last one (in my opinion). But I suggest that you keep trying if you are interested in this direction. Why not try to learn some programming skills so that you can check your ideas yourself? Python is a nice language to learn initially - a Google search will give lots of advice concerning python algorithms, and you can even run Python online without installing it. Otherwise, a spreadsheet (with macros) might be better for some people/ or problems. Or C++, Matlab etc, the list is long! Good luck.