Probability based on coins

alirezabzrf

Hi
we have a two Plate , inside of plate we have 2 type of ball . ( i show you White ball with "w" and Black ball with "b" in text )

\_w w w w w_______ b b b b b b b_/ ---- \_w w w___________b b b b b b b b b b b b_/

- (A) ------------------------------------------ (B)

and we have a coin for Heads or Tails .
if coin is tails we choose a ball from (B) plate
and
if coin is heads we choose a ball from (A) plate
Assuming that if the choose ball is white how much The possibility that coin is Tails ?

A) 0.35 - B) 0.27 - C) 0.32 - D) 0.29

please write your solution

Hi
we have a two Plate , inside of plate we have 2 type of ball
Balls.png

and
Assuming that if the choose ball is white how much The possibility that coin is Tails ?

Hi
we have a two Plate , inside of plate we have 2 type of ball
View attachment 29669

and

Please show us what YOU have tried to do; it's supposed to be YOUR solution, not ours. Are there any probabilities you can determine? We need to see where you need help.

Also, have you learned about Bayes' Rule, or about conditional probabilities? There are different ways you might do this, so we need to know what you have learned.

Please show us what YOU have tried to do; it's supposed to be YOUR solution, not ours. Are there any probabilities you can determine? We need to see where you need help.

Also, have you learned about Bayes' Rule, or about conditional probabilities? There are different ways you might do this, so we need to know what you have learned.
Hi Dear Dr.Peterson , I don't have a solution Because I do not understand this course ! but teacher learned Bayes' Rule

Please show us whatever small part you can do.

The goal is for you to understand, and just giving an answer won't accomplish that. But if I were to teach you, I can't start at the beginning of the course! I need to start wherever you are. Where is that?

What is the probability of flipping tails (and therefore choosing from B), and then choosing one of the three white balls there? That will be part of the work.

Or, can you show us Bayes' Theorem, in whatever form you learned were taught it?