Probability word problem

asdf412

Hi there, my brain probably short-circuited and I am unsure about how to answer this probability question:

"On a recent air flight, there were 211 passengers. There were 127 of them with checked-in luggage before they boarded their plane. What is the probability that the first two passengers to exit the plane have checked-in luggage?"

Could anyone please help me? I am uncertain if I have to use combinations with this. Thank you so much.

Hi there, my brain probably short-circuited and I am unsure about how to answer this probability question:

"On a recent air flight, there were 211 passengers. There were 127 of them with checked-in luggage before they boarded their plane. What is the probability that the first two passengers to exit the plane have checked-in luggage?"

Could anyone please help me? I am uncertain if I have to use combinations with this. Thank you so much.
What is the probability that the FIRST (one) passenger to exit will have checked in luggage?

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem

127 out of 211 passengers checked luggage. What is the probability the first person to board had checked luggage? If that is the case then there are 210 passengers left, 126 of whom checked luggage. What is the probability the next person to board checked luggage?

The probabiity that the first two passengers to board had both checked luggage is the product of those.