Proofs and Reasoning Statements

themandrius

Greetings, i'm trying to get a refresher on this topic, it's been roughly a decade since I've touched these topics.
How do you go about getting the 19 steps of the process done?

Attachments

• math.jpg
    math.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 9
  • math2.jpg
    math2.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 9
You start with step 1.
Please understand that this is a math help forum (did you see what the url for the forum is) where we help students solve their problems vs solving it for them. All this was stated in the posting guidelines. Did you read them?

If you want help then show us how far you have gotten and we can give you hints to get further. Please post back.

Greetings, i'm trying to get a refresher on this topic, it's been roughly a decade since I've touched these topics. How do you go about getting the 19 steps of the process done?
For what class is this problem assigned? I ask because this such well known triangle: \(\left[30^o,60^o,90^o\right]\).
As such it is "half" an equilateral triangle. Which means the shortest, side\(\bf s\), is one half the longest side( the hypotonus) side\(\bf h\) and the third is an altitude. So that means the length of side\(~\bf a\) is \(\sqrt{\bf h^2-\dfrac{\bf h^2}{4}}=\dfrac{\sqrt3 \bf h}{2}\)

You start with step 1.
Please understand that this is a math help forum (did you see what the url for the forum is) where we help students solve their problems vs solving it for them. All this was stated in the posting guidelines. Did you read them?

If you want help then show us how far you have gotten and we can give you hints to get further. Please post back.
Not asking for the answers and this is not for a class (I'm refreshing myself on something that i encountered over 10 years ago). I should have clarified my question in a more specific manner. What are some good resource materials or websites that would be able to help me figure out how to solve this in a two-column method. I'm struggling to remember if I even had proofs and reasoning back when I was a child.

We are the best resource to help you solve your problem. You say that your not asking for an answer but do not show any work of your own.

Here are the first few steps.

1) Draw a line down the middle of your page. At the top label the left statements and the right reasons.
2) Under statements write down ' 1) ' and then list the information that was given. Under reasons write down ' 1) given'
3) I would label the diagram according to the information given.
4) (statement)Draw line CO such that the measure of angle ACO = measure of angle A. (reason) Construction.
Then update the information in your diagram and everything should come together. If not, then post your updated diagram so we know that you have it correct and we can help you move forward.