PSAT Math

JessTC4life

Hey, I'm not quite sure where to post this, but has anyone taken the PSAT test that could tell me kind of what to expect on the math part of it? I'm NOT trying to cheat AT ALL, and I don't want any specific questions or problems, I just wan to know if it's basic Algebra, advanced Algebra, Geometry, or what. I really have no idea what to expect, and I'm taking it in less than 2 weeks. Is there something specifically I should study? (Math is by far my worse subject, I've never done well in it)
Thanks in advance!

Hey, I'm not quite sure where to post this, but has anyone taken the PSAT test that could tell me kind of what to expect on the math part of it? I'm NOT trying to cheat AT ALL, and I don't want any specific questions or problems, I just wan to know if it's basic Algebra, advanced Algebra, Geometry, or what. I really have no idea what to expect, and I'm taking it in less than 2 weeks. Is there something specifically I should study? (Math is by far my worse subject, I've never done well in it)
Thanks in advance!

If you do a Google (or other favorite search engine) search for "free PSAT sample tests" you will find MANY such websites.

Here's just one I found...there are dozens of others:

http://www.testpreppractice.net/PSAT/Free-Online-PSAT-Practice-Tests.aspx

Another option is there is usually a section of study materials at your local big name bookstore, they will usually let you sit and browse without actually purchasing as well.