Pycharm keeps crashing

shivajikobardan

this is crash.txt report.

My laptop is 1 TB HDD
8 GB RAM
No ssd
My general laptop usage is heavy.

1) I am using it alone, without using other programs-> pycharm still gets crashed
2) I use discord for streaming in study with me discord=> it still gets crashed.
No matter whatever I do, it keeps getting crashed.

What to do?
Is there good program to run python code?
There is vs code but it shows that terminal code which is annoying to me. Is there a way to remove those cmd codes there and just see the output.

Sublime text doesn't take cares of indentation I hate that. I tried learning python at first from ST and it killed my motivation for learning python. Pycharm is great but it keeps getting crashed. :(

...What to do?
You should report this to the people who write/ maintain the software

Is there good program to run python code?
You asked a similar question before https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/...eter-ide-for-python-basic-programming.132235/

I don't think that you'll like my chosen option because I use "Emacs" to edit, and then I run Python by hand within a terminal. This forum doesn't have many programmers, I think myself and @blamocur are probably the only two regular posters who write code (but we are very good ;) ). EDIT: there's also @Mr. Bland who posts more occasionally (and I don't know if he uses Python)

You'll get more response to questions of this nature on a programming forum. This isn't, "advanced math".