Quantify the probability of presence by an index

Hugo33

Here is the context: I have a given territory in which an individual is free to move. Visitors can observe this territory from 2 zones V1 and V2. The territory is thus separated into 3 zones P1 and P2 and Dist. Visitors in V1 can observe the individual when he is in P1 and the same for visitors in V2 when he is in P2. The Dist zone is such that the individual can never be seen by the public no matter where he is.

I am looking to quantify the tolerance to public exposure for this individual in the form of an index. This tolerance could be translated in a way by how much the individual accepts to be exposed to the public or the probability to observe an individual in such or such zone by taking into account all the different possible configurations of presence/absence of public. It may be interesting to quantify the exposure tolerance for each of the 3 zones, but also for the territory as a whole.

I have data such as:

A the number of times the individual is observed in Dist without any public
B the number of times the individual is observed in Dist with public in V1 and V2,
C and D the number of times the individual is observed in Dist with respectively public only in V1 and only in V2,
E the number of times the individual is observed in P1 without any public
F the number of times the individual is observed in P1 with public in V1 and V2,
G and H the number of times the individual is observed in P1 with respectively public only in V1 and only in V2,
I the number of times the individual is observed in P2 without any public
J the number of times the individual is observed in P2 with public in V1 and V2,
J and L the number of times the individual is observed in P2 with public only in V1 and only in V2 respectively and finally
M is the total number of times the individual was observed.

Note that it will be important that this index is weighted by M to make the index comparable to that of other individuals so the number n of total observations would be different.

I don't really know how to approach the problem, I really need help. thanks.