Question about the function of this site.

Quick

Can I use this site as a sort of playground to learn about different concepts of math?

I ask because I am aware that I have been much more active in the past day than most people are.

I don't want to overstep my bounds, but at the same time it would be really cool if I could use this site to bounce ideas off people. But IDK if the forum functions this way or not. IDK if I am annoying people on this site and am considered a spam poster or not because IDK what this site identifies as a spam poster or not.

Perhaps we'll all chip in and buy you
a one-way ticket to another site...:p

Just akiddin' Mark!

Color me confused.

Look, I am fully willing to comply with any rules so that I can stay here. But IDK what is considered a spam poster.

Also, IDK who or what Mark is in this context :confused:

Can I use this site as a sort of playground to learn about different concepts of math?
Yes.

Please start such discussions on the Math Odds & Ends board, where pretty much anything goes.

It's up to other members to choose whether to participate in such discussions. Depending on the topic, you may wait awhile for replies.

On the other hand, if you have a question about a particular math exercise (like an issue that a math student might encounter while doing their homework), then please choose the appropriate board and follow the forum guidelines.

Thanks for asking. 8-)

Yes.

Please start such discussions on the Math Odds & Ends board, where pretty much anything goes.

It's up to other members to choose whether to participate in such discussions. Depending on the topic, you may wait awhile for replies.

On the other hand, if you have a question about a particular math exercise (like an issue that a math student might encounter while doing their homework), then please choose the appropriate board and follow the forum guidelines.

Thanks for asking. 8-)

Thanks, I will be sure to follow that.