Rational functions increasing/decreasing

sjmaddox

q9vMCVEPNx_hX7NqSy-U5VMIZ9bKxnnM-_jtoJ4rmkJqZNQdnOXcfzdhkEcm0kZ115-q6E2pYy2DuRia-A3Xmdc3i9ipM02WtHqKpVkYgGsV4r4mOKyyZ0SZbHgJQww3bwB4f8n6
state where the function is increasing and decreasing.

I'm not really sure how to answer this, every time I try I second guess myself and get an answer that is completely opposite. Please help.

q9vMCVEPNx_hX7NqSy-U5VMIZ9bKxnnM-_jtoJ4rmkJqZNQdnOXcfzdhkEcm0kZ115-q6E2pYy2DuRia-A3Xmdc3i9ipM02WtHqKpVkYgGsV4r4mOKyyZ0SZbHgJQww3bwB4f8n6

I'm not really sure how to answer this, every time I try I second guess myself and get an answer that is completely opposite. Please help.
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/read-before-posting.109846/#post-486520

Please share your work/thoughts about this assignment.

Please give an example of an attempted answer, then a "second guess" and why you think you were wrong. We need to see what you are thinking in order to correct it. There are several different ways in which you might be confused.

Unfortunately, the graph alone does not give enough information to determine where it is increasing or decreasing. I'm wondering if you misinterpreted something in the problem, so it will be best if you show us the original question. Did you make the graph yourself, or was it given to you? Are you allowed to use technology to find the answer to the question?