Reporting Offensive Comments to Moderators.

doughishere

I dont feel like these message boards are a safe space with Dennis on board. He frequently makes fun of my attempts to understand mathematics. You should ban him.

I've attached a screenshot. Please swiftly deliver justice and once again return these message boards to one of constructive learning. This has happened multiple times.

Profile of said member: https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/members/11-Denis

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Whats really sad is he specifically has it out for me because in his mind i ask dumb questions. Here is a post of him being welcoming to others...but not me.

Captur2e.JPG

Dennis, Why is this so? What did I do to earn your scorn? Why do you trash my sincerity in learning?

Edit: This post was even after he attacked and specifically targeted in a form of verbal bullying. He knows better, Dennis just chooses to attack me. I think a ban should be in order for his multiple harassment which goes against the inclusive nature of the pursuit of scientific and mathematic truth.

Last edited:
We certainly need safe spaces to protect the sensitivities of those who call others nerds. And we just as certainly need a safe space to ask for a complete set of answers to the problem sets for multiple courses.