row reduced matrix?

G

Could someone please explain the row reduced and row reduced echelon form of a matrix!

I'm sorry, but we cannot teach courses here. For online lessons, please review those available through search engines such as Google.

Good luck.

Eliz.

thanks for nothing!!! i just wanted help with one damn thing you people help with stupid questions...i just dont understand the process. Is this just your way of saying you dont know how to do the problem and you just dont want to admit to it or are ya'll just too good to answer my question? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :!:

For starters, you did not present "the problem". How then can it be solved? You presented a broad classification of problems.

Second, it is reasonable to assume you already have a book and possibly an instructor. It is reasonable to believe that you already have seen examples and have read the chapter. If reading the book or teaching the unit have not done you much good, it is unlikely that us writing you a new book will be of much benefit.

Third, if you think stapel (or any of many other contributors) can't solve the problem you failed to present, you've another think coming. Don't waste this one.

Fourth, we get to ask questions. It is a valid response to attempt to determine additional necessary information. Related to this, you may wish to search for "Inquiry Based Education". Here's one link you might find: http://www.ed.sc.edu/jennings/inquirybased.htm

Fifth, there is no reason to be rude. If you need help, we are happy to provide the kind of help we are able to provide. We set the limits on what that is. You don't. So, you may wish to get over yourself and let us help you -- or you can go somewhere else.

My views. I welcome others'.