schlomilch test proof

Hello. Did you try a search engine? I just did, and I found an excerpt from a book titled, "Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, Volume 19".

On page 195, the book states that (from the viewpoint of integral tests) Theorem IV may be used as a proof of Schlömilch's test. You will find Theorem IV, by scrolling up to page 193.

I didn't look into other search results, but the summary for the following PDF file says, "… We will next present a short proof of Schlömilch's result …", so maybe this reference is also relevant:

EDIT: Fixed first link above

?

link "on page 195" is not working :( Now i see that this theorem is also named logarithmic test but i still doesnt found the proof.

It looks like the link was supposed to be this, which I found by doing the recommended search and including "AMS".

Apparently mmm pasted the name rather than the link (which I've done once or twice myself).

… looks like the link was supposed to be this … Apparently mmm pasted the name rather than the link …
Thanks, but my link is different (a Google book review), and the name was pasted because Ctrl+C failed to copy newly highlighted text to the clipboard (an intermittent ? Microsoft bug experienced in every version of Windows since 3.1) -- that's my bad, for not verifying the links during preview.

@Degel123 The link is now working. Many presentations may be found, by using a search engine.

?