Series test

AlexSendler100%

Hello I need to prove that the next series is converges. But doesn't converges at absolute value (absolutely)
Can someone give me a test to start with because I tried the libniz test with derevetive and that seems like an awful step

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-10-15-14-15-195_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-10-15-14-15-195_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello I need to prove that the next series is converges. But doesn't converges at absolute value (absolutely)
Can someone give me a test to start with because I tried the libniz test with derevetive and that seems like an awful step

The (huge) attachment contains two series:

[imath]\qquad \textrm{A) } \displaystyle{ \sum_{k=1}^{\infty} \frac{\cos(k) - \sin(k)}{\sqrt{k^4 + 1\;}} }[/imath]

[imath]\qquad \textrm{B) } \displaystyle{ \sum_{n=1}^{\infty} (-1)^n\, \left(\frac{1 + \sin\left(\frac{1}{n}\right)}{n}\right) }[/imath]

To which series are you referring?

When you reply, please include a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, along with the tests that are available to you, so that the helpers can see what's going on.

Thank you!

To series B and again can you give some kind of advice from which test to start or even some note to begin with

[imath]\bigg|\sin\left(\frac{1}{n}\right) \bigg| \le 1 \implies \dfrac{1+\sin\left(\frac{1}{n}\right)}{n} < \dfrac{2}{n}[/imath]