Setting the Stage Brainteaser (Word Puzzles)

Otis

Elite Member
Rearrange the letters in the word CONSECRATE to create two 5-letter words: one naming a job title; the other naming something that person might create while on the job.

?

BONUS: Two additional 5-letter word pairs that I noticed, while solving the brainteaser above.

One naming something comprising a large region on Earth; the other naming a high point of such a region.

One naming an action that math students using graphing calculators might do; the other naming objects they might sketch in the same class.

[imath]\;[/imath]

cater,scone
If you like fresh, hot SCONES with homemade strawberry jam, then go to the Washington State Fair and buy them by the CRATE. If not, then how do you REACT to a SCONE?

?

[imath]\;[/imath]

Rearrange the letters in the word CONSECRATE to create two 5-letter words: one naming a job title; the other naming something that person might create while on the job.

?

BONUS: Two additional 5-letter word pairs that I noticed, while solving the brainteaser above.

One naming something comprising a large region on Earth; the other naming a high point of such a region.

One naming an action that math students using graphing calculators might do; the other naming objects they might sketch in the same class.

[imath]\;[/imath]

There is a bad spelling mistake - it should be KHANSECRATE. None of answers match that......

There is a bad spelling mistake - it should be KHANSECRATE. None of answers match that......
If so the answer is HATER ?and TEARS?

Last edited:
should be KHANSECRATE. None of answers match that
Well that's a darn shame; such an oversight, such an oversight…

Here, I've composed a little poem in your honor.

Rank the aces!
Aces, then 'ark,
[imath]\;\;[/imath]ten 'ark aches!
Ken's art ache
[imath]\;\;[/imath]sent creak, ha

?

[imath]\;[/imath]