Sir Jonah, You won't see me here anymore

DexterOnline

Recall Sir Jonah our conversation in August of 2014 when you sent me a message to create a new account on MHF as DexterOnline2

This after the older account(s) under AbrahamA and GhostAccount vanished for some odd reason

I sent you a lengthy message explaining the dire financial situation I was facing when my online businesses that hosted financial calculators along with a top of the line Excel add-on were forced out of business by the likes of Microsoft and Google

And the new add-ons I created after the collapse of my businesses were gone too like when the German controllers website promised to market the new software tools yet after I handed over 7 different add-ons they told me they weren't going to pay me a single penny

From the tone of your voice I thought you were someone who was sincere in helping me out as you stated how my participation of MHF may lead to future job

But now looking back and reading the messages on this board by someone whom I also respect, I come to a conclusion that I am someone who is made a mockery out of all his life

See Sir Jonah, it costs money for me to use internet, and I only have freelance work when I earn like $100 each two weeks which is spent in five days and then I borrow funds from Loan PayDay type of characters who charge an APR in excess of 10000% on a 10 day loan of $100

My life was a joke and still is a joke and probably will be a joke

You see, all references to my online business that I left on forums where I participated in the past are gone taken down on orders of those who run the show on internet

The only people who make money on internet are State sponsored businesses such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Twitter, FaceBook, WikiPedia and Investopedia

The small timers like me who had a brilliant idea are worth not a dime

They made an example out of my life in New York, yes those elders of Zion and the late Roman Emporer whose post has now been taken by his son. I recall my little conversation with my college Dean in NY whom I asked in 1992

Will the sitting Governor run for the President's Office?

His reply was "The Governor has too many skeletons in his closet". Good Fellas.

This is the last you will hear from me my good friend Sir Jonah.

I was nobody and will die as a nobody rather than shoving some idiotic religion down the throats of mankind as they said the story was to justify the capital crime.

I did time even though I didn't do the crime, be it hate crime or love crime.

Bye

This is me Asad

DISCLAIMER: Beer soaked rambling/opinion/observation/reckoning ahead. Read at your own risk. Not to be taken seriously. In no event shall the wandering math knight-errant Sir jonah in his inebriated state be liable to anyone for special, collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the use of his beer (and tequila) powered views.
I say count your blessings Sir Dexter!
Don't lose all hope of reversing your fortune yet.
Remember Dexter, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
The day we lose hope is the day we die.
And you're not yet dead.
If your present line of pursuit is proving to be fruitless, I say go and seek your fortune elsewhere.
Goodbye? I say au revoir and good luck.

Cheers.