So may anyone please explain to me what's subtract means?

Pick a starting point on the walk in front of your home..
Decide which direction is positive. Go that way. That is addition.
Go the other way. That is subtraction.
We'll worry about negative numbers another day.

Pick a starting point on the walk in front of your home..
Decide which direction is positive. Go that way. That is addition.
Go the other way. That is subtraction.
We'll worry about negative numbers another day.
I got you but what's confusing here is: lets assume I started at point 10 (number1=10) goes to negative direction 3 steps, then 10-3 = 7 , what's confusing me the number "7" is found between the subtracted area (3) (mean I goes from 10 to 9 to 8 to 7) and the other area which is from 1-7 , so we must say that 10-3 = 7 - (epsilon) because we have already subtracted the number "7" in last step !!! but that's sounds wrong and 10-3=7 .. so why we are neglecting -(epsilon) ? I assign epsilon because in third step at last point there's number 7 and we have subtracted that point of number 7 since we did: 10-3 so we subtracted three steps including the point of number 7 in third step ... so
10-3=7-epsilon (epsilon of the point that number 7 labeled in third step)

any help?! thanks

I got you but what's confusing here is: lets assume I started at point 10 (number1=10) goes to negative direction 3 steps, then 10-3 = 7 , what's confusing me the number "7" is found between the subtracted area (3) (mean I goes from 10 to 9 to 8 to 7) and the other area which is from 1-7 , so we must say that 10-3 = 7 - (epsilon) because we have already subtracted the number "7" in last step !!! but that's sounds wrong and 10-3=7 .. so why we are neglecting -(epsilon) ? I assign epsilon because in third step at last point there's number 7 and we have subtracted that point of number 7 since we did: 10-3 so we subtracted three steps including the point of number 7 in third step ... so
10-3=7-epsilon (epsilon of the point that number 7 labeled in third step)

any help?! thanks
Nonsense. You took a step or you didn't. Epsilon is not particularly meaningful in the Integer World.