Solve equation with multiple variable exponents

caabdul

I have two equations and need the value of b

a + ( b^c )^m = 0

a + ( b^c )^x = B

I donn't understand how to do this with logs or is there any other method to get value of b?

Are "B" and "b" intended to be the same thing?

Please demonstrate your use of logarithms on #1.

No "B" and "b" are different things.

Here a, b and c are unknown
B = Bonus
M = Minimum Sales Target
X = Maximum Sales Target

I need a working formula so when I set the sales to M then the bonus should be 0 and if I set sales to X then bonus should be B.

I did it for leanier equation but don't understand how to do it for curved equation. May be we can use e but how?

No "B" and "b" are different things.

Here a, b and c are unknown
B = Bonus
M = Minimum Sales Target
X = Maximum Sales Target

I need a working formula so when I set the sales to M then the bonus should be 0 and if I set sales to X then bonus should be B.

I did it for leanier [linear?] equation but don't understand how to do it for curved equation. May be we can use e but how?
This is confusing. Are you or are you not distinguishing case? You say that B and b are different, but them you use M and X which don't appear in your equations, implying that they are the same as m and x. I suppose the equations are really

a + ( b^c )^M = 0​
a + ( b^c )^M = B​

where capital letters are known constants, and lower case letters are unknown variables.

These are a system of two equations in three unknowns. But it takes three equations, typically, to find three unknowns. What is the goal, since you won't be able to find specific values for all three unknowns? Or is there other information you haven't mentioned?

You were asked to show what you have tried doing with logarithms, since you mentioned them. We need to know what you have learned in order know what will help you.