Solving this Equation using Simplex, Graphical or Big M method

Arkan_

I need help solving this equation using either the Simplex, Graphical or Big M method, I'm new to this and i have no idea how to do it after 3 attempts i gave up. I also need help converting it to its duel form and making a sensitivity analysis model for it. And to be fair i have no clue how after searching for 2 hours.

Screenshot_4.png The Max Equation

3 constraints
the 3 constraints

I need help solving this equation using either the Simplex, Graphical or Big M method, I'm new to this and i have no idea how to do it after 3 attempts i gave up. I also need help converting it to its duel form and making a sensitivity analysis model for it. And to be fair i have no clue how after searching for 2 hours.

View attachment 27539 The Max Equation

3 constraints
the 3 constraints
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem

1622331841363.png

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem

View attachment 27540

What I've tried is to use firstly the Simplex Method since my Function is a Maximize function. However, I didn't understand the constraints and how to apply them. From what I've learnt compared to these equations i didn't know how to apply the simplex method. I also tried to apply the Graphical Method by drawing a graph for it but again, I didn't understand the constraints and how to apply them to the actual graph to get the maximum. I haven't tried the BIG M method yet, but since i didn't understand the rest i wasn't able to convert it to dual form and i also don't understand how and I didn't understand what is meant by the sensitivity analysis needed from me