SPLIT - from combined worth of two items

• Thread starter Deleted member 4993
  • Start date
… you liked my reply with a WOW so i was thinking that maybe you did not agree that what I did was correct.
Oh, now I see what you were talking about (not the equation that I was trying to guide eddy to write, but rather your own equationS).

I'd "said" Wow because the student had asked for "hints" to setup the algegra and your first response was to provide a system of two equations to solve.

:rolleyes:

Oh, now I see what you were talking about (not the equation that I was trying to guide eddy to write, but rather your own equationS).

I'd "said" Wow because the student had asked for "hints" to setup the algegra and your first response was to provide a system of two equations to solve.

:rolleyes:
I did not want this thread to go on for pages if you must know. I thought that was why you liked with WOW.

I did not want this thread to go on for pages if you must know …
Jomo, I'm trying to understand your perspective on when to provide hints versus providing the setup.

I don't understand your concern about counting pages in a thread. You'd provided the setup 23 minutes after the OP posted a request for hints (at which point there were two posts in the thread).

\(\;\)

Jomo, I'm trying to understand your perspective on when to provide hints versus providing the setup.

I don't understand your concern about counting pages in a thread. You'd provided the setup 23 minutes after the OP posted a request for hints (at which point there were two posts in the thread).

\(\;\)
eddy has a history of having 4 page threads.

eddy has a history of having 4 page threads.
You must be talking about Saumyojit.

On the contrary, I find eddy's post to be small - only few lines (definitely less than 10).