[SPLIT, MOVED] Need help in my ged math

gedmath12

I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING ON HOW TO GRAPH EQUATIONS AND SOLVE IT SO IN MY GED MATH I AM DOING HAS GOT THIS AND I WANT AN EASY EASY WAY TO UNDERSTAND IT STEP BY STEP LIKE ADDING 1 + 2 = 3 THAT I KNOW BUTT THIS IS HARD. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO LEARN THIS SO I CAN UNDERSTAND THIS SO I CAN THEN KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THIS PLEASE HELP ME :mad::mad::mad:

I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING ON HOW TO GRAPH EQUATIONS AND SOLVE IT SO IN MY GED MATH I AM DOING HAS GOT THIS AND I WANT AN EASY EASY WAY TO UNDERSTAND IT STEP BY STEP LIKE ADDING 1 + 2 = 3 THAT I KNOW BUTT THIS IS HARD. IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO LEARN THIS SO I CAN UNDERSTAND THIS SO I CAN THEN KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THIS PLEASE HELP ME :mad::mad::mad:
The "easy" way to learn this material would have been to stay in school and study these topics in middle and high school. (No, I'm not being flippant.) At this point, you'll either need to enroll in a course, perhaps at your local night school; hire a tutor; or attempt self-study.

A long time ago, one teacher famously said that "there is no royal road" to learning mathematics. You'll have to invest time and effort into learning the material, just like everybody else does. Sorry. ;)