Struggling in Precalculus

This year has started off very rough for me. I’ve always considered myself a decent math student and get straight As every year. Well today I just got back my first test for preclc which was Algebra 2 review (factoring, fg(x), inverse, polynomial equations, etc). To my surprise I got a 77. This is one of the worst grades I’ve ever gotten in math. All my friends got between 88-100 range so I’m definitely the outlier here?. Maybe my algebra skills are rusty but my god I’m horrible now. Once my parents see my grade I’m toast. Either way, there is no way I’m getting an A or A+ in this marking period. I’m trying to shoot for an A- (I have to get mid to high 90s ) What should I do? In class when we were going over these concepts I felt very confident. Once the test came around they were harder than expected and I knew I got something like two questions wrong. But two wrong isn’t a 77. What should I do?

Get the test; see which problems you got wrong, and why you got them wrong.

It is early September. Stop freaking out.

I hate to say it because it is so trivial, but what is important is what you learn, not your grade on a quiz.

Go over the test and see what you still not understand and post the problems here.
Understand that your teacher will probably continue to give problems that are harder than you would normally expect, so you need to be ready for them. Prealculus will probable be the hardest math you'll take unless you study beyond the three semesters of calculus.
I also agree with JeffM that what you learn is much more important than a number of some piece of paper.

Be sure to talk with your teacher to find out what you can be doing differently, and what to expect. You are not on your own; the teacher wants you to be successful, and knows what you need.