System of first-order linear differential equations

Pilv

Hello. I would like to solve a system of first-order linear differential equations, but I can't find a similar problem, nor have we solved on. The hard part for me is to separete the y' (or the x') from the other part of the variables. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!1621789970047.png

Hello. I would like to solve a system of first-order linear differential equations, but I can't find a similar problem, nor have we solved on. The hard part for me is to separete the y' (or the x') from the other part of the variables. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!View attachment 27404
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem
I said that I can even start solving the problem because I don't know any methods that could work...

I said that I can(not) even start solving the problem because I don't know any methods that could work...
No you did not say that
I would like to solve a system of first-order linear differential equations, but I can't find a similar problem, nor have we solved on. The hard part for me is to separete the y' (or the x') from the other part of the variables.
You said that you could not find an example problem.

So lets start from the beginning to start:

How many independent variable/s do you have in this set of DEs?

How many dependent variable/s do you have in this set of DEs?

No you did not say that
You said that you could not find an example problem.

So lets start from the beginning to start:

How many independent variable/s do you have in this set of DEs?

How many dependent variable/s do you have in this set of DEs?
I very sorry for the type I made, also I did not meant to sound mean or anything. The main problem for me is to separate the variabels. We have 2 independent variables and one dependent. I tried multiplying the first one by -2 and then adding them together, but this leaves me with a -9x in plus of which I can't get rid of.

Last edited: