The mean of four numbers is 71.5. If three of the numbers are 58, 76, and 88, what is the value of the fourth number?

? Not when one makes the same mistake regularly for years.

[imath]\;[/imath]
thank you you are a source of inspiration!. people like you made people like me great minds. don't doubt it for a second look back in history. Do you know History?. Or History knows people like you? lol.

I hear a lot of talk now that i am a teacher about being a source of inspiration for kids, encouraging t hem all the way, even if they make mistakes, pat them on the back and ask them are you willing to repeat that again and rectify and move on, c'mon no matter how many mistakes you make what matters is how many tries yo take.
America is lucky they don't have people like you in the educational system. not in a class. that is why you need to be in a forum. stay here, pls. wouldn't fancy my kids being taught by you

? Not when one makes the same mistake regularly for years.

[imath]\;[/imath]
THAT IS IN YOUR MIND, UHMM WHY WOULD THAT BE?. HAVE YOU MADE THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT ALL YOU CAN THINK IS ABOUT THAT?.
IT IS IN YOUR MIND, OTIS, GET RID OF THAT NEGATIVE THINKING. NOW I'M YOUR TUTOR!

got no time for people like you. i'm too positive, sorry don't hate on me. people like you normally do. stay off my threads

i appreciate you too much. you have been with me since the very beginning. I was acting to see if you reacted, but man, you're cool calm and collected!