The Pyrthagorean Circle

Ahatmose

Hi all ... I would like your opinion on the following. I am not sure if it is a new clever discovery or not.

I will post it as I usual do in images.

Pyrthagorean Circle 06.png

And the map ...

pyrthogrean circle 02.png

and how I used it ....

Pyrthagorean Circle 05.png

And now how it actually is. Libya is 120 not 90, Asia is 90 instead of 120 and Europe remains at 150. It is possible Aniximander deliberately changed it to protect it from the burnings.

Pyrthagorean Circle 07.png

Just wanted some feedback.

And a link to follow: Aniximander

Cheers
db

Last edited:
Hi 55 views but not one comment.

Here is a bio:

"Anaximander (/æˌnæksɪˈmændər/; Greek: Ἀναξίμανδρος Anaximandros; c. 610 – c. 546 BC)[4] was a pre-Socratic Greek philosopher who lived in Miletus,[5] a city of Ionia (in modern-day Turkey). He belonged to the Milesian school and learned the teachings of his master Thales. He succeeded Thales and became the second master of that school where he counted Anaximenes and, arguably, Pythagoras amongst his pupils.[6]"

The main point and thing to consider here is that Anaximander PREDATED Pythagoras and may in fact have been his teacher. So did Pythagoras learn his theorem off of Anaximander ? Makes you wonder.

Best
db

Hi all I have been giving this problem a lot of thought and I am more and more beginning to believe that "The Pythagorean Circle" came first.

Here is a study I have done. Curious if my math is correct.

The Pyrthagorean Circle - The Proof 02.jpg

The Pyrthagorean Circle - The Proof 03.jpg

Interesting that the opposite angle it 1/2 the larger angle so it is opposite 150 is 75. Opposite 120 is 60 and opposite 90 is 45 . Most interesting.

Cheers
Don

Last edited: