The stopping distance d of a car after the brakes are applied...

Thankss a lot. I'll do that. And I see there are many others . Thank you

Variation problems!. Wow. Neatly explained!
I watched the whole video and did the exercises along with you. At the end there was no doubt in my my mind about how to go about solving this type of problem. I realized most of all those videos are a must!
Thank you!..

I watched the whole video and did the exercises along with you. At the end there was no doubt in my my mind about how to go about solving this type of problem. I realized most of all those videos are a must!
Thank you!..
Only most of my videos are a must?!

Only most of my videos are a must?!
what i meant was most of them are a must for me cos the ones i left out if any is because i think i am familiar with the topic. not many but with some about most of basic material in Algebra. The rest i have to watch, take notes and study, which i am doing in my free time, which is not much, eg, the on i just mentioned about variation. i did not know anything about that.
would appreciate if you see me kind of lost on a problem and you want to really help me and you know you or someone else has made a video specifically abut that, please, refer me to it. For me, that should come before the hints. 'eddy, go watch this, and come later and i'll drop you a hint( if you needed them after you watch it). You know, after the video i may but i may not need one.
it happens sometimes that i am doing an exercise and i do not know where to put it mathematically, don't know if you understand me, can't situate where it belongs to, what topic, what category, what standard, and that is not good. if i knew what mathematical objective I'm pursuing when I'm doing the exercise then it'd be a lot easier for me cos i would search and study before tacklin' it. i doo not know if this happens to beginners in math but it has happened to me and it still does.

Last edited: