Think about this.

Who is Dr Who?
Here's a Wikipedia article, but you really need to see the show to understand. (And there's like, 14 or 15 seasons to catch up on.)

The basic run-down is this: There is a man (a Gallifreyan, but he looks human) that simply calls himself "The Doctor." He has been trained as a Time Lord and stole a time machine, called a TARDIS. His people have more or less forgiven him for this but he's not really a responsible kind of guy and tends to go off and do all sorts of weird things. He seems to like humans and several have come along with him on his adventures. He's more or less immortal... he can be killed but he has come back from the dead any number of times (called "regenerations") and his form changes when he does this. (This explains how they can have a large number of actors who have played him. James Bond eat your heart out.)

I say "him." He's been a woman for the last couple of seasons.

The series started in the 1960s and was produced by the BBC. If you have ever seen TV that the BBC has produced back then you will know how small a budget they get. The series lapsed for more than a decade and someone decided to resurrect it in 2005, and with a decent budget no less. It used to merely have a big cult following, now it's probably one of the most successful series produced by the BBC. (And probably anywhere.)

The writing and the sci-fi is excellent and the acting is decent. It's a pretty good show to binge on.

(And I miss Karen Gillan. She's apparently not married yet, so I still have hope!)

-Dan

And What's on second.
True story (from my favorite watering hole).

Me: What's Patrick's last name?
J:\(\quad\) Watt?
Me: I said what is Patrick's last name.
J:\(\quad\) And I said, Watt? I'm not sure.
Me: You're not sure what I asked?
J:\(\quad\) I'm not that drunk!!
Me: Then just tell me his last name.
J:\(\quad\) I think it's Watt.
Me: Are you asking me a question?
J:\(\quad\) No, you're the one asking the question.
Me: Not any more …

?

I know it's a riddle. I'm not that stupid. I'm just giving a spoiler for those who scroll that far down and still don't get it.

My friend: my other friends keep saying things like wdym, gtg and ttyl and tysm. What do they mean??
Me: What do You Mean got to go, talk to you later, thank you so much
My friend: ok ok, when will you be back? Also, what are you thanking me for? ?
Me: Huh? im not leaving.
My Friend: you just said you were tho!!!!!!????
Me: No. Stop, youre not even funny
My Friend: Lol what, you just said "got to go" a couple seconds ago
Me: Yeahhhhhh, thats what gtg means.
My friend: Ohhhhhhhhh. OK, my bad.?

she hasn't responded fr 4 days (since this happened)

Ok, I have a question for you all. What is your favorite song, and then what is your favorite band/artist/singer?