This is actually Pre Cal, I need help I have no idea what I’m doing.

HolaNana

So I have typed pretty much everything below the pictures that’s only if you can’t see it. All I really want is someone to help me solve these so I can have a better understanding. I have to turn this in on Monday.

If you can’t see:

Number 1 - Side: 15 Angle: 38º and 63º

Number 2 - Side: 41 Angle: 29º (left side) and 33º (right side)

Number 3 - Side: 40 (top) and 49 (bottom)

Number 4 - Side: 5, 7, and 10

Number 5: A lamp post tilts toward the Sun at a 2o angle from the vertical and cast a 25-foot shadow. The angle from the tip of the shadow to the top of the lamp post is 45º. Find the length of the lamp post.

Number 6 - Find the measure of angle H | △FGH if f = 11in., g = 13in., h = 16in.

Number 7 - Find the measure of side r | △RST if R = 115º, s = 15 yd, t = 20 yd

Number 8 - Find the measure of angle N | △MNP if m = 8 yd, n = 3.6 yd, p = 5.2 yd

Number 9 - Find the measure of angle Y | △XYZ if x = 12 cm, y = 10 cm, z = 15.8 cm

Number 10 - Find the measure of side p | △MNP if n = 4 ft, P = 69º, N = 37º

Number 11 - Find the measure of side e | △DEF if d = 2 ft, E = 85º, F = 19º

1639189625731.png

1639189876307.png

All I really want is someone to help me solve these
Hello Nana. Please show us how far you got on exercise #2, when you tried to apply what you've seen in worked examples of Law of Sines.

If you don't have a textbook, then here is a lesson link that you can use for exercise #2. Please study it, and then try the exercise. Basically, exercise #2 involves writing and solving a proportion. If you see anything in the lesson or my post that you don't understand, please let us know. Thank you.

:)

[imath]\;[/imath]

Last edited:
Hey if the answers are 79º, 9.4, and 13.6 then i think I’m starting to get it.

Hello Nana. Please show us how far you got on exercise #2, when you tried to apply what you've seen in worked examples of Law of Sines.

If you don't have a textbook, then here is a lesson link that you can use for exercise #2. Please study it, and then try the exercise. Basically, exercise #2 involves writing and solving a proportion. If you see anything in the lesson or my post that you don't understand, please let us know. Thank you.

:)

[imath]\;[/imath]
I wanna say thank you for showing me this it was really helpful, but I’m still having trouble with number 5. I’m just not entirely sure on what it is asking.

I wanna say thank you for showing me this it was really helpful, but I’m still having trouble with number 5. I’m just not entirely sure on what it is asking.
It's asking you to find the length of the lamp post which is the vertical side of the triangle