Time Values/PV-FV how to calculate on calculator

accounting1960

I need assistance on how to calculate PV and FV on a regular and scientific calculator. Cannot figure out how to enter the exponents. I know how to calculate by hand and use rate tables, though I want to use calculator for quick problem solving. Thanks.

Not all calculators work in the same way; they don't even all have the same keys. To learn how to use your particular model, please consult with the owners manual that came with it. If you've lost it, check the manufacturer's website for a PDF version that you can download. ;)

Not all calculators work in the same way; they don't even all have the same keys. To learn how to use your particular model, please consult with the owners manual that came with it. If you've lost it, check the manufacturer's website for a PDF version that you can download. ;)

Yes, I do realize the different calculators, I was looking for a quick short-cut to learn. I will use excel. Thank you for replying.:)

Yes, I do realize the different calculators, I was looking for a quick short-cut to learn. I will use excel. Thank you for replying.:)

that is correct, I was trying to do it with a regular calculator. I will need to get the correct calculators. Thank you for your reply.