TO ALL TUTORS

mathxyz

TO ALL TUTORS:

IF ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE has a problem with my questions, please ignore them and MOVE ON. Is that so hard to do??????????
I am here to get help from people who know the material a lot better than I do. I CERTAINLY DO NOT beg anyone for help.

There are students on this site and other sites who ask questions galore but whenever I post my questions, idiots like jolly who have nothing better to do all day than like cry like little monkeys, have to say something stupid that has NOTHING to do with mathematics.
I DO NOT understand how some people can answer difficult math questions and but lack common sense.

This is so odd to me. Enough of this garbage and let's BEHAVE like ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I want to thank the following tutors: Soroban, tkhunny, Gene, stapel, pka and Ted for this website.

AGAIN--->If you a math tutor here and do not like my questions or who I am, move on like a passing shadow. Think you can do that without calculus or any other math skills???????

No, you're really the only one in the "galore" category.

If you could learn not to take offense, and learn more social behavior, even jolly wouldn't be troubled by your posts.

We have no need to prove ourselves by solving endless problems. That is not why we are here. If you think we can help you, then learn to get along with us. When we tell you your behavior is not appropriate, that's the way it is. You do not get to object.

Lesson #1 - Don't even consider posting the same problem twice, either on the same board or on different boards. That is ultimately selfish and inconsiderate. You will note that I simply deleted the other eight versions of this post with which you graced us. Did you also post your ranting to other boards? Stop it.

Lesson #2 - When a tutor asks a question, unless it appears to be inappropriately prying into your personal or private life, simply answer the question to the best of your ability. Appropriate prying may be necessary.

Lesson #3 - We cannot help you if you do not provide sequential feedback so we can tell if you are learning anything. If we determine that you are not learning anything, without any information from you, we ALL will choose to bypass your posts and you will have no recourse. If we determine that you are not learning anything, despite your best efforts, we may have other appropriate suggestions, recognizing our own limitations in this venue.

Lesson #4 - You are the resource consumer. We are the resource producers. You have no standing whatsoever in demanding that we change our behavior. If you don't like us, go consume someone else's resources. You will notice that some philanthropists post to several such boards. They do not do this to aggrandize themselves. They do it because they have resources to offer. This is NOT an infinite resource. The resource providers get to choose where their efforts are used. You do not get to influence it. It is an act of ultimate arrogance and ingratitude for you to attempt to do so.

There may be other lessons. So, are we fishing or cutting bait?

ok, ok, buddy...move along...
I can hardly wait to see your next nickname.

You know what? This person had the nerve to post the same questions on this site and also sosmath.com. The work wasn't even his own. He would use the work that the tutors showed him on one site and then post that work on another site to show that he "started" the problem. An example of this is here.

http://www.sosmath.com/CBB/viewtopic.php?t=17038\

Talk about actling like an adult!

Also, if you stroll around sosmath.com, you will see how abusive this person was to other tutors on that site!

UPDATE* This person has been banned from sosmath.com and all his posts are under "Guest". YES!!!!!

OK, it's not a baseball game. We don't need to keep score or cheer for the home team.

I would like to take diplomacy lessons from stapel (Eliz.), though. She sounds WAY nicer than I do when telling people to behave better.

Oh, please....

mathxyz said:
I want to thank the following tutors: ...stapel....
Um... Didn't you just get done telling me on that other forum that you want nothing to do with me or my tutoring, because I'm such a "complicated" rhymes-with-witch sort of person?

Now I'm all confused... :roll:

Eliz.