Top measurement?

Andrew23

Hi guys, this is a window I need to order for my workplace, the manufacturer can't make the window without knowing the top measurement on this drawing, is it possible to work it out with the measurements and angles provided on the drawing. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Many thanks, Andrew.

Attachments

• 20210406_200552.jpg
    20210406_200552.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 5
Hi guys, this is a window I need to order for my workplace, the manufacturer can't make the window without knowing the top measurement on this drawing, is it possible to work it out with the measurements and angles provided on the drawing. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Many thanks, Andrew.
Please check your drawing again.

Those angles you drew should be more than 90° (you have those as 25° !!)

Here's part of the work for one guess as to your intent:
1617751174349.png

But I'm not sure this is a good idea. A fairly small error in the angle measurement could result in a sizeable change in the length you want. How accurate does it have to be?