Topology alone

shahar

Can I get do topology that not connected to any else geometry branches that the geometry had?

Sorry but I do not understand the post. Please clarify.
Can the topology be different from other geometry, so can I say It is only connected to Topology and to something else, some geometric else brances

Sorry about the misspelled sentence and grammer errors!

Can I get do topology that not connected to any else geometry branches that the geometry had?
Why would you want to do that?

According to WIKI, the definition of topology is:

In mathematics, topology (from the Greek words τόπος, 'place, location', and λόγος, 'study') is concerned with the properties of a geometric object that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, twisting, crumpling and bending, but not tearing or gluing.​

Geometry - in my opinion - is an integral part of topology (specially non-Euclidian geometry).

Why would you want to do that?

According to WIKI, the definition of topology is:

In mathematics, topology (from the Greek words τόπος, 'place, location', and λόγος, 'study') is concerned with the properties of a geometric object that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, twisting, crumpling and bending, but not tearing or gluing.​

Geometry - in my opinion - is an integral part of topology (specially non-Euclidean geometry).
O.K. Another question:
Can the exist topology that includes all the geometries that exists in the universe and I will include the universe as our universe that one of infinite (not 10 or 4 dimensions) universe as it is parallel universes?
So Can Topology include all the world universe that his power is infinitive?
Why yes or Why not?
I don't suggest that I have prove that there are parallel universes but theoretically: does Topology deal with that structure (Whole structure)?
Sanah Tovah ("Happy New Year")

Happy New Year (Today is the beginning of the year in the Jewish Religion [but I am not a religious guy - so to everyone!!!])

O.K. Another question:
Can the exist topology that includes all the geometries that exists in the universe and I will include the universe as our universe that one of infinite (not 10 or 4 dimensions) universe as it is parallel universes?
So Can Topology include all the world universe that his power is infinitive?
Why yes or Why not?
I don't suggest that I have prove that there are parallel universes but theoretically: does Topology deal with that structure (Whole structure)?
Sanah Tovah ("Happy New Year")

Happy New Year (Today is the beginning of the year in the Jewish Religion [but I am not a religious guy - so to everyone!!!])
You say:

So Can Topology include all the world universe that his power is infinitive?​

Not yet - but I do not have any indication about future.

I am afraid that this thread is taking a turn towards theology. However, we stay away from that controversial topic.

For clarification, I meant to Multiverse Theory of Hugh Everett III
and a way to formulate it by topology?