TRIG need help asap thx (sine,cos,cot)

lord_wolf

the reason i need help with these is because my math book does not help at all, ive read the chapter back and forth and im still stuck. i just need help on 5 questions because i was told these would be on my final and i cant figure them out.
1. i need to find the domain and range of a sine function. ive tried looking for it , but i cant find it.

2. SOLVE FOR X IF 0 is less than or egual to X is less than 2pi and the 2 problems are cot x= (-)square root of 3 (negative square root of 3) and 3. 4cos(cubed)x-cos x=0

4. use the given values together with your knowledge of 30,45, and 60 degree angles. assume that both angles are in the first quadrant. sin A= 2square root of 2 / 3 , sin B= 3/4 , cos A =1/3 the last 2 problems are sin 2A
and 5. cos B

i tried these on my calculator but i just dont understand the problems so i kept getting them wrong and these questions make up half of the questions on my final.

lord_wolf said:
the reason i need help with these is because my math book does not help at all, ive read the chapter back and forth and im still stuck. i just need help on 5 questions because i was told these would be on my final and i cant figure them out.
1. i need to find the domain and range of a sine function. ive tried looking for it , but i cant find it. Did you try Google?

2. SOLVE FOR X IF 0 is less than or egual to X is less than 2pi and the 2 problems are

cot x= (-)square root of 3 (negative square root of 3) <<< Check unit circle - for what value/s of x you would get \(\displaystyle tan(x) = -\frac{1}{\sqrt{3}}\)

This is a very "common" angle.

and
3. 4cos(cubed)x-cos x=0

4. use the given values together with your knowledge of 30,45, and 60 degree angles. assume that both angles are in the first quadrant. sin A= 2square root of 2 / 3 , sin B= 3/4 , cos A =1/3 the last 2 problems are sin 2A
and 5. cos B

i tried these on my calculator but i just dont understand the problems so i kept getting them wrong and these questions make up half of the questions on my final.