trigonometric ratios

Amelianfndjfj

how to i reduce fractions with square roots after i solve for the functions and also if c^2= the square root of nine can i sipify it and if it simpifys how would i use it to create fractions for the functions.

how to i reduce fractions with square roots after i solve for the functions and also if c^2= the square root of nine can i sipify it and if it simpifys how would i use it to create fractions for the functions.
Please post an example. You may want to explain your example with numbers. As written, I cannot figure out your problem.

To simplify [MATH]\frac{\sqrt{3}}{\sqrt{6}}[/MATH], multiply the numerator and denominator by [MATH]\sqrt{6}[/MATH], which will rationalize the denominator. Then do some more simplifying.

Alternatively, you can combine the radicals into a single fraction, [MATH]\sqrt{\frac{3}{6}}[/MATH], simplify the fraction, and then do the rest.

Since \(\sqrt{9} = 3\), there is no reason not to write 3 for the hypotenuse.

If c^2 = sqrt(9), then c^2 = 3. If c^2 = 3, the c = +/- sqrt(3)