URGENT!!!! CLT for Sample Means

Could you explain to me how to do this please?!View attachment 29481
First, you need to find the rest of the problem!

You have been given the lower and upper values, 85 and 92. Presumably you were also given the mean ([imath]\mu[/imath]) and standard deviation ([imath]\sigma[/imath]), and the sample size ([imath]n[/imath]). Take those numbers and put them into your calculator using the function shown.

Are you saying you don't know how to find this function in your calculator, or that you don't know where to find the missing numbers, or something else?

First, you need to find the rest of the problem!

You have been given the lower and upper values, 85 and 92. Presumably you were also given the mean ([imath]\mu[/imath]) and standard deviation ([imath]\sigma[/imath]), and the sample size ([imath]n[/imath]). Take those numbers and put them into your calculator using the function shown.

Are you saying you don't know how to find this function in your calculator, or that you don't know where to find the missing numbers, or something else?
I can do the function on calculator no problem.. The mean of 90 is given on the graph, but no standard deviation or sample size. So can we assume it cannot be solved without those 2 values?

I can do the function on calculator no problem.. The mean of 90 is given on the graph, but no standard deviation or sample size. So can we assume it cannot be solved without those 2 values?
Please quote the entire problem, including introductory material, so we can see if the needed information is hidden somewhere. An image will be ideal.

If there is no more information anywhere, then "respond appropriately" means, say that there is not enough information!