Venn Diagram of 3 Sets

juanista19

Screenshot 2021-02-19 191906.pngScreenshot 2021-02-19 191924.png
THE PERCENTAGES IS WHAT'S CONFUSING ME SOMEONE HELP PLEASE. If these were just regular numbers, I know how to do it, but I don't know if you do it differently with PERCENTS.

If you don't like percents, treat it as out of 100.
Of 100 movies, 42 are "action", 46 are "comedy", 47 are "drama". Those add up to more than 100 so there must be some overlap:
20 are "action and drama", 18 are "comedy and action", 16 are "comedy and "drama", and 12 are all three.

Start by labeling your three large circles "action", "drama", and "comedy".

Start by labeling your three large circles "action", "drama", and "comedy".

... I had exactly the same thought when I saw the diagram. But then I realised that the black letters "A", "D", and "C" stand for "action", "drama", and "comedy".

OP I've looked at the other threads that you've started, and you don't seem to respond to helper's questions. Please write back, we don't bite (not often anyway ??). Hopefully we can teach you how to complete the question. Does post#2 make sense to you? If so, can you identify a number from the question that can be directly added to the Venn diagram, and in which red letter position [a-h] (please explain your thinking so that we can help you)

You stated what bothered you but you never ask a question. Seriously, what do you need to do with this problem?