Volume and leaking liquid

If the correct answer is 0.6 cm per minute, then the height is falling at 36 cm per hour, and the box would be empty in about three hours. That answer simply makes no sense. The amount of liquid being lost is less than 1% of capacity per hour. So yes, I think the answer key fotgot what units the question asked.

If the correct answer is 0.6 cm per minute, then the height is falling at 36 cm per hour, and the box would be empty in about three hours. That answer simply makes no sense. The amount of liquid being lost is less than 1% of capacity per hour. So yes, I think the answer key fotgot what units the question asked.

ok thanks for your help - I also was getting 0.01 In my original solution but wasn’t sure if it was correct - although I was doing it a different way

ok thanks for your help - I also was getting 0.01 In my original solution but wasn’t sure if it was correct - although I was doing it a different way
Answer keys are usually very abbreviated. Did it even give units? It is quite possible that there was a slip-up between question and answer on the units required.

Also, get used to checking answers for reasonableness.

Answer keys are usually very abbreviated. Did it even give units? It is quite possible that there was a slip-up between question and answer on the units required.

Also, get used to checking answers for reasonableness.
No the question is as in the graphic at the start - then the answer gave no units just 0.6

No the question is as in the graphic at the start - then the answer gave no units just 0.6
A slip-up. When you become as old as I am and have made as many errors, you will become more tolerant of mistakes, but I understand why errors in answer keys drive students mad.