weighing 5 hay bales in pairs: 80, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, ....

leedanielle1

My teacher gave me a paper and told me to turn it in on thursday, but their is no examples...
how do I figure out the mean, median and mode of each problem? :(

1. 9, 2, 9, 2, 25 and 25

sign so frustrated! :cry:

skeeter said:
next time, start a new thread for a new problem.
Thread split. :wink:

leedanielle1 said:
My teacher gave me a paper and told me to turn it in on thursday, but their is no examples...
I'm sorry to hear that you are being tested on material that was never mentioned in class, was never taught in any previous course, and is not anywhere in your textbook or course handouts. Perhaps your parents should take your documentation of this and schedule a conference with your school's administrators! :shock:

In the meantime, you could attempt to assuage your distress by trying something called a "search engine". The biggest of these is called "Google", and you can reach it by following the blue link right here => click on this.

Clicking on "click on this" (above) will take you to the "front page" of the Google web site. On the page, right in the middle, you will see a box, into which you can type the words "mean median mode" (without the quote-marks). Then click on the button labelled "Google Search". You will immediately be taken to a listing of nearly a third of a million potentially-helpful sites! :wink:

It's as easy as that! Have fun! :D

Eliz.