Welcome Back, MarkFL

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
Wow. At one year, I had thought my absence from the boards was long.

What's yours been? Over three years, I think.

Nice to see you again, Mark!

~ MarkBot :cool:

Wow. At one year, I had thought my absence from the boards was long.

What's yours been? Over three years, I think.

Nice to see you again, Mark!

~ MarkBot :cool:

Yeah, I have been gone from here for several years. I decided to get into vBulletin coding, and that coupled with my duties at another math help site, took all my time. I'm now a moderator over at vBorg (The Official vBulletin Modifications Site) and have authored quite a few vBulletin products available for download there. I thought I would come back and become involved here...I know Denis hangs out here, and he's good people. :D

First, thanks much for moving these posts here...you read my mind! ;)

I'll be glad to help out any way I can with any vB issues. :D

Can we at least say of Denis that he's a man of few words, but he uses them often? :p

I'll be glad to help out any way I can with any vB issues. I'll start making a list.

Can we at least say of Denis that he's a man of few words, but he uses them often?

Absolutely. Just look at his post count!!

I WAS having a good day...:(

I'm already there...

businessman-sitting-in-corner-with-dunce-hat.jpg

Ahhhhh cute...think you put that up here before...

That's a distinct possibility...I simply googled "bad man in corner" and chose the first one I liked. :D

Welcome back, Mark!

Thanks! By the way, considering you joined in 2004, I would say your post count isn't over the top...I got involved helping out at another forum in December (not math related), and my post count there is almost 2,000 (mainly staff related posts). :?