what does this mean/how to solve it

mlk

how many multiples of a given number between two given numbers in harmonic means

how many multiples of a given number between two given numbers in harmonic means
This makes sense until the last three words; as a whole, it is not an English sentence.

Please show us the original problem in context; in particular, what topics are you learning, and are there any additional instructions or examples nearby that might elucidate the meaning. I'm hoping you have paraphrased and generalized a more specific problem that would be easier to explain.

This makes sense until the last three words; as a whole, it is not an English sentence.

Please show us the original problem in context; in particular, what topics are you learning, and are there any additional instructions or examples nearby that might elucidate the meaning. I'm hoping you have paraphrased and generalized a more specific problem that would be easier to explain.
oh its like this, how many multiples of 1/3 between 1/5 and 1/47

u can just explain what it means :: ) and maybe i could solve it in my own

u can just explain what it means :: ) and maybe i could solve it in my own
Now that you have given an example, is it not clear what it means?

Apparently your phrase "in harmonic means" is intended to mean "between the reciprocals" (which has nothing to do with means).
oh its like this, how many multiples of 1/3 between 1/5 and 1/47
If you were to list all multiples of 1/3 (1/3, 2/3, 3/3=1, ...), how many of them would be between 1/47 and 1/5? The answer in this case should be obvious: none!

That gives me reason to wonder whether your example is appropriate. Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the question ...

Please do what I asked in the first place, and quote the problem as given to you (even if it is in another language). We can't possibly tell you what something means without seeing the original wording and context.

If you have copied the problem correctly then "multiples of 1/3" are 1/3, 2/3, 3/3= 1, 4/3, 5/3,etc. How many of those are between 1/5 and 1/47? The answer is very simple- since 1/47< 1/5< 1/3 there are none!